Knife Gate Valve Specifications Structure: Gate Pressure: Medium Pressure Power: Manual, pneumatic, electric, Gear. Body Material: wcb ,ductile iron, cast iron Temperature of Media: Medium Temperature Media: Water Port Size: DN40-DN600 Working pressure: 0-13bar Working Temperature: 0 C~225 Knife...
Knife Gate Valve
Pressure: Medium Pressure
Power: Manual, pneumatic, electric, Gear.
Body Material: wcb ,ductile iron, cast iron
Temperature of Media: Medium Temperature
Port Size: DN40-DN600
Working pressure: 0-13bar
Working Temperature: 0 C~225
Knife Gate Valve Model:
The knife gate valve is truly a high performance knife gate valve design. This valve provides zero leakage
bi-directional shut-off, has mechanically retained seal, has a compact non-rising stem design, and can be
repacked in service under full pressure. The chest and seating areas of the valve are self-cleaning. The
reduced chest area, minimal gate arc, and contoured flushing corners in the body prevent jamming by
eliminating material build-up in the chest, body and seating area. The gate seals against a combination
metal and resilient seat and is guided for the full stroke length of the valve. The top “transverse” seal is repackable while in service under full pressure. The valve is tested and rated for zero leakage (liquid or
gas) downstream and to atmosphere.
Compare these unique features:
1. Transverse seal eliminates stuffing box and permits repacking under full pressure and without system
2. Mechanically retained resilient seat provides dual metal-to-metal and resilient seating for zero leakage
bi-directional shut-off from absolute vacuum to rated valve pressure.
3. Bi-directional design. Gate is guided and supported for smooth operation throughout the entire stroke
with flow in both directions.
4. Contoured interior body promotes flushing action to prevent build-up of process media in the seating
5. Solid steel or stainless steel top works provide maximum strength to prevent damage due to operator
abuse or vibrating conditions.
6. Non-rising stem design saves space and reduces stem nut repair problems.
1. Solid 316 ss cast lugged body
2. 316 ss hard chrome finished gate
3. Aflas seals standard
4. Phenolic Scraper Blades Standard
5. 2”-36” size
6. TAPPI & MSS-SP81 Face-to-face
7. 150 psi CWP design
8. 2”-12” 150 psi shut-off
9. 14”-36” 90 psi shut-off
10. Higher pressure ratings available
11. Other body, gate, scraper and seal materials available
12. All styles of actuators available
It is specifically designed to meet the requirements of tough slurry, chemical and dry material handling
applications. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, Pulp Stock, Air Conveyed Fly Ash and
Cement, Waste Water, Abrasive Slurry and Sludge. These valves are successfully applied in the Pulp & Paper, Mining, Power, Steel, Municipal, Automotive, Chemical and Bulk Handling Industries. There are
applications for the VS product in virtually all industries.
It combines rugged construction with time-tested design features found in no other knife gate valve. If you
are experiencing knife gate valve failures, try a precision-built Wey Knife Gate Valve. You will wish all of
your knife gate valves were Wey High Performance Knife Gate Valves.
Actuator Options Accessories:
Square drive nut
Manual bevel gear
KAITAI, with over 20 years experience, is one of the professional carbon steel soft seal flange/wafer knife gate valve manufacturers and suppliers in China. All of our good equipments are made by professionals using advanced equipment. Welcome to buy with us.