The three-way ball valve generally adopts a two-valve structure, and can also adopt a four-valve structure according to user requirements. The three-way ball valve is a kind of valve and can be divided into L type and T type. The L-type three-way ball valve is used for switching the flow direction of the medium, and can connect two channels perpendicular to each other. How does the three-way ball valve open and close?
The opening process of the three-way ball valve:
1. When staying in the closed state, the ball is subjected to the mechanical pressure test of the valve stem and pressed against the valve seat.
2. When the stainless steel three-way ball valve turns the handwheel counterclockwise, the valve stem will move in the opposite direction, and its bottom angular plane will disengage the ball from the valve seat.
3. The valve stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pins in the spiral groove of the valve stem to allow the ball to begin to rotate without friction.
4. Until the fully open position, the valve stem is raised to the extreme position, and the ball is rotated to the fully open position to complete the opening.
Three-way ball valve closing process:
1. First, you need to rotate the handwheel clockwise, the valve stem begins to fall and the ball moves away from the valve seat.
2. Continue to rotate the handwheel. The valve stem is subjected to the guide pin embedded in the upper spiral groove, so that the valve stem and the ball are simultaneously selected at 90°.
3. When it is about to close, the ball has been rotated 90° without contact with the seat.