High-platform ball valves are used primarily in the pipeline to cut, distribute, and change the direction of flow of the media. We all hope to extend the service life of the high platform. In order to reduce the cost, how do we generally extend the service life of the high platform ball valve?
1. Install the ball valve after application and carry out regular maintenance to ensure its normal operation.
2. The storage environment should be noted that it should be stored in a dry and ventilated room and blocked at both ends of the access.
3. Regularly inspect and remove the dirt on it and apply anti-rust oil on its surface.
4. The sealing performance of the ball valve should be tested to ensure its performance.
5. If the ball valve is used in a harsh environment and is easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand, etc., a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.
6. The ball valve in operation should be in good condition, the bolts on the flange and the bracket are complete, the thread is not damaged, and there is no looseness.
7. Check the trapezoidal thread wear of the stem and stem nut, whether the packing is out of date, etc., and make the necessary replacement.
8. The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or has no pre-tightening clearance.
When we extend the service life of high-platform ball valves, we need to grasp the above points, which is important to extend the service life of high-platform ball valves.