Three-way ball valves are available in T and L versions. The T-shape enables three orthogonal pipes to communicate with each other and cut off the third channel to function as a split and merge. The L three-way ball valve type can only connect two pipes that are orthogonal to each other. So when we install the three-way ball valve, what are the general installation methods?
Here are some ways to share the installation of the three-way ball valve:
1. Remove the protective cover on both sides of the flange end and clean it with the valve fully open.
2. Before installation, the whole machine test should be carried out according to the specified signal (electricity or gas).
3. Flush and remove any remaining impurities in the pipeline before preparing to connect with the pipeline.
4. During installation, please do not use the actuator part of the valve as a lifting point to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories.
5. The pipe near the installation point should not have the phenomenon of drooping or bearing external force. Use the pipe bracket or the support to eliminate the deviation of the pipeline.
6. This type of valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipe.
When installing the three-way ball valve, we can install it according to the above method. It is most important to install the three-way ball valve correctly.