The closing member of the stainless steel three-way ball valve is a ball, and the ball is rotated around the center line of the valve body to open and close a valve. The stainless steel three-way ball valve is a type of valve of the same type, and the closing member is a sphere. So what are the advantages of stainless steel three-way ball valves?
The advantages of the stainless steel three-way ball valve are as follows:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length;
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight;
3. Close and reliable, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance, and has been widely used in vacuum systems;
4. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace;
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve;
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.