The three-way ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, which has some unique advantages unique to its own structure. For example, the switch has no friction, the seal is not easy to wear, and the opening and closing torque is small. Three-way ball valves are available in T and L versions. So everyone knows what is the characteristics of the three-way ball valve?
1. The three-way ball valve has a small fluid resistance, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length.
2. The three-way ball valve has a simple structure, a small volume, and a light weight.
3. The three-way ball valve is compact and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance, and has been widely used in a vacuum system.
4. The three-way ball valve is easy to operate and quick to open and close. It is only 90° rotated from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. When the three-way ball valve is fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium does not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve when the medium passes.
6. The three-way ball valve is easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.