High-platform ball valves are used primarily in the pipeline to cut, distribute, and change the direction of flow of the media. The unique structural characteristics of the high-platform ball valve give it many advantages. What are the structural advantages of the high-platform ball valve?
1. Low torque design makes the use of the valve more convenient and easy to operate.
2. The single valve seat design eliminates the problem that the medium in the valve cavity is affected by the abnormal boosting.
3. Open and close without friction, solve the problem that the traditional valve affects the sealing due to the mutual friction between the sealing surfaces.
4. When the ball is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes through the spherical sealing surface at 360° to achieve self-cleaning.
5. The valve is the mechanical force provided by the valve stem, and the sealing performance is guaranteed under various working conditions.