The electric ball valve is a valve that rotates around the axis of the valve stem according to this movement of the valve flap. Electric ball valves have a long service life, mainly for normal working conditions, maintaining a harmonious temperature/pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion data.
The following should be noted when maintaining the electric ball valve:
1. When the electric ball valve is closed, there is still a pressurized fluid inside the valve body.
2. Before the repair, release the line pressure and put the electric ball valve in the open position.
3. Disconnect power or air supply before maintenance
4. Disconnect the actuator from the bracket before servicing
5. It is necessary to first find out that the upper and lower pipelines of the electric ball valve have been relieved of pressure before they can be disassembled and disassembled.
6. The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during assembly.
7. Care must be taken during the disassembly and reassembly to prevent damage to the sealing surface of the part, especially for non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when removing the O-ring.