Electric ball valves are important actuators in industrial automation control systems. What problems do we generally need to pay attention to when transporting electric ball valves?
The attention issues of electric ball valve transportation are as follows:
1. The opening and closing parts of the factory ball valve and plug valve should be in the open position, the opening and closing parts of other electric valves should be in the closed position, and the opening and closing parts of the check valve should be in the closed position and fixed.
2. Electric valves should be packaged for shipping. For all types of electric valves with a nominal size less than DN40, they should be shipped in boxes, except for all types of electric valves with a nominal size of not less than DN50.
3. The land transport packaging box should be placed in a sheltered weatherproof box. The manufacturer should use rain-proof canvas cover to take measures to prevent the inner and outer surfaces of the equipment from being corroded by the salt spray in the marine environment.
4. Transport packaging should be complete and tidy. The goods should be loaded uniformly, placed neatly, properly padded, fixed inside, and centered on the center of gravity as far as possible.
5. The wooden boxes for loading and loading must be fixed to prevent damage to the integrity of the wooden box due to vibration during transportation.
6. If the outside of the package has a lifting position, it must be strictly enforced to prevent accidental damage to the electric valve.
7. The loading and unloading process should be safe, and the lifting equipment should not be used to lift heavy objects that exceed its rated load.